Mice can be an especially difficult pest to control, particularly during the fall and winter months. Because they don’t hibernate, cold weather leads them to seek out safe, warm spaces with plenty of nourishment and water. Unfortunately, this often means they make their way into our homes, get into our food, damage our property, and present health concerns. If there is evidence of mouse activity in your house, it is imperative that measures be taken to address the situation as quickly as possible.
Professional Mouse Elimination
Utilizing traps or rodenticide alone to reduce or eliminate an already existing mouse population is simply one step in the rodent-proofing process. While these methods may help to address the immediate problem, they do nothing to prevent future instances from occurring. The best solution for any nuisance wildlife problem is to keep it from happening at all. Contact a wildlife professional to attain the most effective mouse elimination results for your particular property. A licensed pest technician will:
- Offer a site-specific plan to remove the current mouse presence from your home or business.
- Inspect the property for any cracks, crevices, and gaps where mice may be entering the structure. Mice are able to fit through a space as small as ¼ of an inch, and a professional will know exactly where to look.
- Exclude mice by sealing these gaps with material that mice cannot gnaw through.
- Answer your questions and suggest tips for making your home a less hospitable location for rodents in the future.
- Return to your property to monitor mouse activity and make sure the problem doesn’t reoccur.
Trying to eradicate a mouse infestation on your own with traps and poison may treat the issue in the short term. But if the larger problems of accessibility to the structure and availability of food and water aren’t fixed, your home will continue to play host to mice season after season. Trust a nuisance animal specialist to know the most efficient and long-lasting techniques to remove mice from your home and keep them out for good. The expertise offered by a qualified technician will be invaluable in safeguarding your home and putting your mind at ease.