Environmentally-Friendly Bed Bug Extermination
Your Bed Bug Pest Control Experts. Local to Chicago Since 1976.
We use only the highest quality products that are odor-free, don’t off-gas, and are approved for use in homes with children and pets. Over-the-counter products for Bed bugs don’t work. They don’t have residual action, and only professional-grade Bed bug elimination products can solve a Bed bug infestation quickly and completely. Our superior methods are the result of field trials and proprietary innovation. Let our team deliver science-based Bed bug control, so you can be Bed bug free.
- We quickly solve Bed bug problems by eliminating all of the life stages; eggs, nymphs, and adults
- We perform three treatments because we understand Bed bugs’ lifecycle
- We use insect growth regulators that affect Bed bugs, inhibiting their ability to mature and reproduce
- We use products with residual action that keep working after your treatment is done
- We use nontoxic monitors to make sure your Bed bug issue is solved
Get rid of your Bed bugs. Get your life back.
Ready to Reach out?
Our experts are here to listen, understand your problem, and get you the help you need. Let’s talk.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Kind and Genuinely Concerned
“This was our first time using ABC Humane and it was a very positive experience. The office staff and technicians were very friendly and listened to our story. Two men arrived at an even earlier than the projected time. They were very professional and knowledgeable. Because the raccoon was still in the yard (which they identified as probably having distemper) they were able to swiftly put it in the trap. They seemed kind and genuinely concerned about the raccoon. I recommend them and would use them again –hopefully it won’t be neccessary :)”
The Best Way to Kill Bed Bugs and Their Eggs
Bed bug problems are no problem for our team, because we use science-based methods to kill Bed bugs and their eggs. ABC Wildlife’s insect pest control division is called Landmark Pest Management. Both divisions of the Company are overseen by a team of scientists, and Bed bug treatment is one of the services where we truly differentiate ourselves. We specialize in Bed bug extermination for hotels, offices, managed properties, and private homes.
- Canine inspection using certified scent-detection dogs
- Effective residual treatment that kills new Bed bugs when they hatch
- Visual inspection by experts looking for signs of Bed bugs; fecal stains, eggs, and cast skins
- Monitoring devices that are nontoxic and pheromone based
- Nontoxic fungal-derived Bed bug treatment using Beauveria bassiana spores
How Can I Tell if I Have Bed Bugs?
Not everyone reacts to Bed bug bites, so you can have Bed bugs without finding any bites on yourself. Bed bugs leave clues behind. Bed bug feces, eggs, and cast skins are proof that Bed bugs are present. A professional Bed bug inspection performed by our expert staff is the best way to know whether or not you have Bed bugs. Call today for a Bed bug inspection of your home.
Where Do Bed Bugs Hide?
Bed bugs hide in crevices as narrow as a credit card. They hide in the seams of the mattress and behind the mattress tag. They also hide inside of box springs. Other areas where Bed bugs hide include:
- In electrical outlets near the bed
- In the cracks and crevices of the bed frame
- Behind the headboard
- Behind photos near the bed
- In your sofa
- Inside wheelchairs, oxygen concentrator machines, and other medical equipment
- Inside your car
What Should I Do When I Find a Bed Bug?
When you find a Bed bug, it’s important to keep the sample. Put the bug in a plastic baggie and take a photo of the bug. Send the photo to Help@LandmarkPest.com, and we will identify the specimen for you.
How Are Bed Bugs Treated?
When you have Bed bugs, we respond quickly. We’ll give you instructions on how to prepare your home for inspection and treatment.
Bed Bug products that homeowners can buy are not effective at eliminating a Bed bug infestation. Most products in stores that are labeled for Bed bugs work by having a high alcohol content. These sprays kill only the Bed bugs that the spray touches and they do nothing to treat the Bed bugs that hide away in cracks and crevices or their eggs. Only professional-grade products applied by a trained professional can reliably and quickly solve a Bed bug infestation.
Here is the Process Involved in Solving a Bed Bug Problem.
- Call our office and schedule an appointment
- Review the easy site preparation instructions to prepare for our visit
- The expert technician will look for Bed bugs and perform the first treatment
- Bed bugs hide in wall voids, cracks, and crevices. Our team will treat all of these areas and more
- Your home will receive three treatments and nontoxic Bed bug monitoring
Comprehensive Bed Bug Removal and Prevention in Chicagoland
Get them out. Keep them out. Get your life back.
Environmentally-Friendly Pest Control
Nontoxic Bed bug control products kill Bed bugs without harmful residues.
Bed Bug Pest Control with Your Safety in Mind
We kill the Bed bugs with products that are able to be applied to homes with children and pets.
Effective residual treatment that kills new Bed bugs when they hatch.
Protect your property and your health from any wildlife or pests. Our experts are trained to give you peace of mind.