Humane Animal Trapping and Removal
We solve every pest issue from A through Z. When pests invade your home, yard, attic, or business, we make solving your pest problems as simple as A-B-C.
We humanely remove nuisance wildlife and prevent them from returning. We’re on call 24-hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to handle wildlife emergencies and keep you safe.
Animals have their place in nature, not in your home.
Animal Proofing to Keep Animals Out
- We prevent animals from burrowing under homes by installing underground animal-proof steel
- We animal proof homes to keep animals out of attics, roof vents, eaves, and other vulnerable entry points
Remediation of Wildlife Damage
- We treat the fleas, ticks, and mites that animals leave behind
- We remove the waste animals leave behind and use enzymatic products to sanitize and remove unpleasant animal odors
- We remove contaminated attic insulation and replace it with clean, fresh insulation
- We repair wildlife damage and seal animals out
Contact us to schedule an appointment for wildlife damage repair
Pest Control for Bees, Wasps, and Hornets
- All of our pest control products are approved for use in homes with children and pets
- We eliminate bee, wasp, and hornet nests and apply a nest prevention treatment to keep them from coming back
- We give you peace of mind with our Complete Home Care, which controls 40 common insect pests, in addition to stinging insects
- We remove Honey bee colonies alive and relocate them
Removal of Skunks from Under Porches, Stoops, and Decks
- We trap and remove skunks from under your home and prevent them from coming back
- We inspect your property for a skunk den when skunks are digging up your lawn
- We apply an ectoparasite treatment to treat the fleas, ticks, and mites skunks leave behind
- We use an enzymatic treatment to deodorize and dissolve the odor-causing volatile compounds skunks leave behind
Raccoon Trapping and Raccoon Proofing
- We remove raccoons from attics and chimneys and seal them out
- We decontaminate areas where raccoon droppings could expose people to Raccoon roundworm, a dangerous parasite that can infect people and pets
- We replace contaminated attic insulation with clean, fresh insulation and repair the damage raccoons leave behind
- We use animal-proof steel and vent guards to raccoon-proof homes
Bird Control and Bird Waste Removal and Remediation
- We remove birds from attics and vents and keep them from returning
- We drive woodpeckers away with humane and effective bird deterrent products
- We remove sparrow, starling, and pigeon nests and keep them from coming back
- We clean up the contamination birds leave behind
Pest Control for Ants and Termites
- All of our products are approved for use in homes with children and pets
- We apply targeted treatments indoors and apply a barrier treatment outside to keep ants from returning
- Our Complete Home Care service treats ants and 40 other common species to keep your home pest free
Emergency Capture of Bats and Bat Colony Exclusion
- We are open 24-hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to capture bats in the middle of the night when they pose a rabies risk to people or pets
- We inspect for evidence of a bat colony in the attic or void spaces
- We submit bats for rabies testing when a human or pet has been exposed
- We humanely exclude bat colonies to get bats out of homes without harming the bats
- We are Certified Bat Exclusion Contractors and we remediate bat contamination
- We treat bat roosts for bat bugs to help prevent infestation of this bed bug-like pest
- We seal bats out and prevent them from returning
ABC Wildlife Certified Experts Solve Your Pest Problems
Our courteous expert technicians will come to your home and solve any pest problem that is causing damage to your property or threatening the health and safety of your family and pets.
Each of our team’s State-certified wildlife technicians undergo extensive training before receiving their certification in humane wildlife control. Our insect pest control division is staffed by beekeepers and biologists who control every insect pest including ants, mosquitoes, bees, wasps, and hornets.
We pride ourselves on using the latest science to get the job done quickly and keep you and your family safe. Our Integrated Pest Management methods are designed with the environment and human health and safety in mind.
Pests leave behind damage and contamination, and unless they’re sealed out, they can keep coming back. We remove the pests that are causing the problem and then we clean up the contamination, repair the damage, and pest proof your home to keep pests out.
- Nontoxic mosquito control treatment options are available
- Professional-grade mosquito control for the hardest to solve problems
- We treat ponds and bodies of water with larval growth inhibitors to prevent mosquitoes from maturing or reproducing without affecting pollinators, fish, or vertebrates
- We perform mosquito harborage inspections to identify and eliminate breeding sites